Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hey!

Hey,
       I'm probably the biggest Jaden Smith Fan ever, joking [not really ;)] anyways, since 2008 I have loved Jaden when I first saw "The Pursuit of Happyness" [I was too young to see it before]. Then in 2010 when "The Karate Kid" came out I fell even more in love with him, that movie moved me to never giving up and  to always believe and I would not be were I am without him. I also love his raps with JB of course[ Never Say Never, Thinking About You, New Years Song]! I am so excited for his new movie that he is currently filming, "After Earth", which comes out June. 7 2013! I am a big Jadenator and love Jaden Christopher Syre Smith  with all my heart, on this blog I will write  daily news about Jaden and more! Thanks guys! Love you Jaden!
- A Jadenator :)



No comments:

Post a Comment